Product origin :
Delivery time :
Supply capacity :
Amino functional organosilane
Chemical Name: Bis(triethoxysilylpropyl)amine
CAS NO.: 13497-18-2
EINECS No.: 236-818-1
Molecular weight: 425.71
Silane USi-B1302 can be used to improve:Flexural strength, tensile strength, impact strength and modulus of elasticity;Moisture and corrosion resistance;Adhesion;Filler dispersion;Rheological behaviour, reduction in viscosity, newtonian behaviour;Higher degree of filling;
Typical Technical Data
Appearance: Colorless to light yellow transparent liquid
Specific Gravity（ρ20°C, g/cm3）: 0.9630 ~ 0.9830
Refractive Index（ ）: 1.4240～1.4340
Purity (by GC, %): 95.0 min
• Glass fiber/glass fabric composites: As a finish or size constituent
• Mineral fiber insulating materials and abrasives: As an additive to phenolic resin binders
• Foundry resins: As an additive to phenolic, furan and melamine resins
• Sealants and adhesives: As a primer or additive and for chemical modification
• Mineral-filled polymers (composites) or HFFR cables: For pretreatment of fillers and pigments
• Paints and coatings: As an additive and primer for improving adhesion to the substrate.
• As a primer for glass and metal.
Safety & Storage
Customers should review the latest MSDS and label for product safety information, safe handling instructions, personal protective equipment if necessary, and any special storage conditions required for safety. MSDS is available at www.usi-chemical.com or upon request.
Keep away from heat and open flame. When stored at or below 35℃ in the original unopened containers, this product has a usable life of 24 months from the date of production.
In 25L pail, 200L drum and 1000L IBC